We have a new update to the SwiftKey keyboard today which you can find in Google Play!
This new version brings some handy bug fixes and tackles some of the issues you’ve flagged to us on the forums.
Here are the highlights in SwiftKey 4.4.3:
- Improves and adds fixes for language pack management (both personal language models and the download process)
- Fixes for problems with some keyboard layouts, such as Spanish, that were defaulting to QWERTY
- Improvements with dealing with personalization requests in general, including a specific fix for Twitter addressing changes to Twitter’s API
- Fix for the issue where the bottom row of the keyboard is obscured by the menu bar (Meizu Mx2, Mx3 , HTC DNA)
- Resolved some minor app-specific issues.
We’ve also uploaded this new update to Amazon Appstore and it will be available once it has been verified by them.
The SwiftKey Team
PS SwiftKey beta with emoji support expiring? Don’t worry – there’s a new one here.