This week I gave a talk to Londroid testing enthusiasts on how we do TDD on Android at TouchType. Our system uses RoboGuice (an Android version of Google Guice) and an open-source Scala mocking framework called Borachio, developed by Paul Butcher, our Chief Software Architect. We write our tests...
Get exclusive access to pre-release betas and talk to other SwiftKey fans.VIP Community
- SwiftKey: @Kybe_ Nicely done! Less time typing... more time living. =) Have a great Friday.14 hours ago
- SwiftKey: @rahulbagal We're so happy that you like it. We're committed to making it even better for you as time passes. Have you left us a review yet?15 hours ago
- SwiftKey: @neil_robertson Hey there! Thanks for the recommendation. Have you been using SwiftKey long? How are your stats?15 hours ago
- SwiftKey: @rootmyword Thanks! What are your three favorite features of SwiftKey? In your opinion, what sets us above the rest?16 hours ago
- SwiftKey: @rootmyword The free trial will only fully function for a limited amount of time. The paid version is yours to enjoy forever.17 hours ago
- SwiftKey: @djdoge Brilliant stuff. We designed SwiftKey to get better over time. If you like it now, just wait until it gets to know you a bit more!17 hours ago