Hi people, Today we have released a new version of SwiftKey, with a number of enhancements, including the much-requested voice recognition button! We do listen to your feedback, and will continue to work on implementing your suggestions as we make SwiftKey even better over the coming weeks. As...
TouchType Ltd., the technology company that develops SwiftKey, is looking for one talented individual to join its development team based in central London. - Mobile client engineer We are looking for a software developer experienced in mobile client design and implementation to work on an...
Get exclusive access to pre-release betas and talk to other SwiftKey fans.VIP Community
- SwiftKey: @felixcts In that case, maybe give the paid version a try. If you have trouble, simply email our support team through the links in-app.10 hours ago
- SwiftKey: @felixcts We'd suggest downloading the free trial and see how things go for you. =) The full version's the same... It just doesn't expire.10 hours ago
- SwiftKey: @LincolnOne Fantastic! Congrats on surpassing the 50k mark. =) How are you liking things so far?10 hours ago
- SwiftKey: @AcaLazarevic That's odd. Please email our support team at email@example.com so that they might be able to look into this for you. Thanks13 hours ago
- SwiftKey: @AcaLazarevic What do you mean by "popping out"?13 hours ago
- SwiftKey: @michaelklurfeld Not everyone is as fast as you. =) We decided to start "slow" and you can easily tweak things as you'd like afterwards.14 hours ago